Friday, June 11, 2010

Singapore Trip

I was in Singapore for 4 days on April and the highlight of my trip was of course... drums rolling ... Universal Studio! Yes, I heard about the very unfortunate news about Battlestar Galactica, it has been closed temporarily due to technical problems and certain sections like Madagascar was not ready yet. However, I had been looking forward so much to visit the studio that I think would explode if I postponed my trip any longer. The only problem was I forgot to bring my camera... no.... I had to rely solely on my mobile phone.

I stayed at Studio M Hotel on Nanson road. Not to be confused with M Hotel on Anson Road, this is a new hotel which is about 15 minutes walking distance from Robertson Quay and Clarke Quay. My taxi driver was not even aware of the new hotel and almost took us to M Hotel! No doubt the design and decoration is very modern and edgy, but honestly it is not very practical. There is a shower and a toilet. The shower was overflowed with water each time I bathe and the toilet was really small. There was a beam above the bed and I knocked my head a few times while trying to get into my bed.  Ouch!


Universal Studio!!!

The price for 1-Day Pass is SGD 66.00 for adult (Age 13-64), SGD 48.00 for child (age 4-12) and SGD 32.00 for senior citizen (Age 65 and above). It is open from monday to sunday, 10am to 7pm.



Some famous characters on the streets...
\

The ticket prices is reallly expensive, but trust me, you do not want to miss the Revenge of The Mummy ride if you loooovvveeee...... thrill rides. Feel like packing your bags to Singapore already?


No comments:

Post a Comment