Monday, December 13, 2010

Year Planner 2011/2012

Christmas is coming again, we could all feel the holiday mood and joy in the air. As we celebrate the end of this year, a brand new year is about to begin.

Have you thought about what you want to do next year? Have you ever thought about your goals in life?
Perhaps it's time to do some deep pondering about life, perhaps the time to worry has yet to come, or never for some. But certainly a little planning for the near future can only be beneficial for all of us, even more so for those who like to follow a well organised schedule.

I have created yearly planners for 2011 and 2012 in Excel (with public holidays in Malaysia highlighted in colours), feel free to download them from the links below! 

2011 YEAR PLANNER

2012 YEAR PLANNER

I have also uploaded the original templates (without Malaysia holidays) on Microsoft Office.

3 comments:

  1. Oh that will be great for my 2011 Year Planner.
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thks so much!
    I was searching to download 2012 planner and I can't find one.
    Good initiative and I am sure it will helpful to many.
    Thks.

    Eric

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! I downloaded the 2012 planner =)

    ReplyDelete