Tuesday, May 10, 2011

The Bee @ Jaya One

OVERALL: 3 /5
Ice-Cream: ***
Price: ***
Service: ***
Ambience: **

"What's your favourite ice-cream?"
"Chocolate!"
"Strawberry!"
"Guinness!"
"Vanilla!"

Wait a minute... (fast rewind)...
"Guinness!"

What? Guiness? Yes, you heard it right. My friend was very amused by a Guinness beer ice-cream she had at The Bee, Jaya One, and one evening she brought me to taste this discovery. Jaya One was very lively at night, in contrast with the day when it's more calm & quiet. My only complaint is that the air was filled with cigarette smoke, I supposed it is unavoidable with so many bars around unless there's a sudden increase in health consciousness among people, and these people have the determination to give up smoking. I wish there are more smoke free restaurants and bars. Sigh... my hair and clothes really stunk later that night.



It certainly tasted like beer. Was it good or bad? I really don't know how to judge hehe.... I think... like durian, it depends very much on personal preference, perhaps beer lovers would be very delighted to have this as dessert. Try it out yourself!


The Bee
2A-G, Block K, Jaya One
No. 72 Jalan Universiti, Section 13
46200 Petaling Jaya

Tel: 603 7960 2160
Website: http://www.thebee.com.my/
Opening hours
Mon - Thurs: 10am - 12am
Fri - Sat: 10am - 1am
Sun: 10am - 4pm

No comments:

Post a Comment